What other uses? There is not other uses for such a filter! Or?
Yes, coffee filters can be used for more than filtering coffee. We will write about creative ideas which are both money and time savers. Here are some of them:
– Coffee filters absorb grease from greasy foods.
– With coffee filter in a car you will be able to absorb the fluids.
– Coffee filters can be used as disposable bowls for snacks such as chips or popcorn.
– You can use them, if you run out of paper towels to clean windows.
– It is even possible to clean your glasses with them.
– If you heat up leftovers in the microwave and cover them with a filter, your microwave will stay clean.
– If you don’t have a tissue, use coffee filter as a Kleenex.
– If you add some baking soda to the coffee filter, you will get an air freshener.
– It is even possible to polish your shoes with coffee filters.
– They can be used to help diffuse the brightness of the flash on your camera. This way you will get the best picture possible.